Whether you’ve danced before or never danced in your life our classes are a great combination of cardio, resistance and strength training. To get the most out of your first class here’s a few things you’ll need to know.
- Be ready. Turn up 20 minutes early.
- You’ll need some grip socks. Bring your own or you can buy them here.
- It’s tough and you’ll sweat, so bring a towel and plenty of water.
- We have changing rooms and lockers to keep your kit safe.
- 5 minutes late is too late. You’ll have to join us next time.
- If you have any niggling injuries or may be pregnant please let us know. Your trainer has a stash of alternative moves.
- Changing your class is no problem. Check with your studio for its cancellation policy.
- And enjoy it!